Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Here We Go!!!

Well, I finally did it!  I started a blog!!!   

Being a professional painter & artist, I have created many things over the years.  Not only beautiful walls in people's homes, but I have also transformed many of their old, outdated furniture, lamps, coffee tables, medicine cabinets, etc. into current, usable pieces they will never want to get rid of!!!   It is so satisfying to take something old and turn it into something new - and doing it for very little money!!   I absolutely love making people happy and especially helping them love their home and the items in it.

With this Blog..........

I hope to inspire you with the projects I plan to share with you.

I hope my tips will be informative to you and your needs.

I hope my ramblings and ideas will allow your imagination to run wild as you open up your mind into believing you, too, can create beautiful things in your home!!!

I am an artist at heart who can hardly wait to begin this journey with you!!

So get ready, 'cuz HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Judy


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks beautiful! This was super fast so you must not have had any trouble. It can be so fun so I know you will enjoy doing this. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I look forward to reading your posts! :-) Maybe I will learn something???
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete